Allergy & Asthma Care of Fairfield County is dedicated to keeping our patients and staff protected as best we can from COVID-19.
- We remain open with somewhat modified hours to provide care for all of our patients, and are back to near normal injection hours (close at 6 PM instead of 7 PM Monday and Tuesday for now.) We have in-office appointments available for all allergy and asthma related issues. Telemedicine visits are still available for those who prefer to avoid in-office visits for now.
- We are sanitizing the waiting room chairs and surfaces frequently throughout the day.
- Please be patient with us as we are sanitizing every exam room from top to bottom between each patient visit. All equipment such as blood pressure cuffs, otoscopes, stethoscopes will be sanitized between patients. This takes time and may cause some delays with rooming patients.
- We are asking patients to CALL their primary health care provider if they have symptoms or feel they meet the criteria for testing for the coronavirus.
- We ask that ALL patients / caretakers entering our office please wear cloth or paper face masks as per CDC guidelines, and use hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the office. CDC guidelines still recommend that masks be worn in healthcare facilities.
- Patients with symptoms suggestive of possible COVID-19 infection should contact their primary care physician and not enter our office. We will be screening patients with appointments for symptoms over the phone prior to entry into our office.
- We are asking ALL patients to not bring additional family members to appointments. Minors should be accompanied by only one adult. Siblings and other family members will not be permitted into the office unless they are also scheduled to be seen.
- We recommend that all of our patients follow the CDC guidelines for prevention of exposure: CDC guidelines